Artist Invitation to Chesapeake Public Library’s
Puzzlepalooza Art Show
Exhibit Dates: January 3 – 31, 2020
Puzzlepalooza: annual event celebrating all puzzles held at Central Library, 298 Cedar Road on Saturday, January 25, 2020.
Any medium is acceptable.
- Be inspired by puzzles of any kind – jigsaw, Sudoku, crossword, etc.
- May incorporate actual puzzles in the artwork.
- Be original.
- Completed in the last two years.
- Previously has not been exhibited at Chesapeake Public Library.
- May submit up to three pieces of artworks.
- Complete the “Intent to Exhibit” application by November 18 at https://discover.infopeake.org/puzzlepalooza-art-show.
- Email notification of acceptance sent on December 2.
- Accepted artists are to bring their artwork to Central Library with a completed “Exhibit Entry Form” on December 16 & 17 between 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Judging: Juried art show; ribbons will be awarded.
- Be finished and dry.
- Must be framed with a wire on the back for hanging.
- 3-Dimensional works will be displayed on a table provided by the Library.
- Include a label on the back or bottom with the following information:
- Artist’s name
- Phone number
- Title of artwork
Return of Work:
- Will remain on display through the duration of the exhibition.
- Pickup is from Saturday, February 1 through Monday, February 3 during library’s business hours.
- Unclaimed works will become the sole property of Chesapeake Public Library.
Questions: contact Kevin Clement | 757.410.7139